The Outer Tactical Carrier is a lightweight carrier with a focus on utility usage without sacrificing comfort. The shoulders offer quick release ITW Buckles along with adjustability and closed cell foam padding for comfort.
The cummerbund has anti-shift technology as well as 3 integral pouches per side to allow for storage of radios, tourniquets or magazines while leaving your outer MOLLE webbing for external pouch kits.
Offers 360-degree MOLLE/PALS webbing from top to bottom of the carrier. Accepts armor front, back and sides for 360-degree protection. VELCRO sewn MOLLE on upper front and back sections for mounting PLACKARDS.
Berry Amendment compliant, solution dyed, low infrared signature plate carrier (currently in use by the USA military and Dozens of USA law enforcement agencies)
- Outside constructed of durable 500D Cordura made and assembled in the USA.
- Over 200 Bartack stitches for durability
- 24 Month Warranty
- Inside constructed of sculpted cooling spacer mesh
- Padded shoulders with quick release ITW buckles
- Integrated Kangaroo Pocket
- Magazine ready cummerbund system
- Cummerbund locking system to prevent shifting
- Intricately sculpted body side air flow system
- Integrated heavy duty webbing rescue drag handle
- Accepts 10×12 hard armor plates, soft armor plates and side soft armor
- Hard armor side plate pockets
- Available in Black, Coyote, Ranger Green, Operator Grey, Multicam and Woodland BDU.
- The Armor is an NIJ 0101.06 Certified IIIA with a 5-year Ballistic Warranty.
- These all Aramid Ballistic panels are engineered for high heat exposure and extreme performance in any environment. These are ultrasonically sealed panels. This makes the panels very resilient in a combat environment, and offers superior protection and great trauma reduction due to the all Aramid (494) that is used.
- Supply your personnel that extra added protection with our IIIA soft armor panels for concealable vests and plate carriers. Sizes range from standard 8×10 through 13×17 in plate backer panels and 47 sizes available in concealed, tactical and BALCS cuts.
- The NIJ 0101.06 certified IIIA is a high-performance package. Here is a quick look at the IIIA specifications:
- Threat Level IIIA
- Model 5-0 IIIA
- Areal Density 1.57 lbs./ft2
- V50 Protective Ratings
- 357 SIG 1867 fps
- 44 MAG 1688 fps
- Thinnes .35″
- 5 Year Ballistic Warranty
- Made in the USA of all-American materials
- This product proudly displays the Department of Justice trademark
- This is an all Aramaid (494) panel that is high temperature resistant and perfect for concealed vest and combat armor.
- Armor is Listed on the DOJ CPL and is 0101.06 Certified