The concealed carrier was designed with law enforcement officers in mind. This is a low visibility concealable carrier that offers wrap around protection on the sides.
This lightweight carrier is the ultimate in concealed comfort and protection using a state-of-the-art ergonomic design that offers its wearer optimum comfort for all day wear.
Outside material: Micro-polyester for comfort and durability.
Inside material: Moisture-wicking mesh which allows the vest to breathe during extended wear.
Gender specific front and back shirt tails to help hold the vest in position.
Adjustable 12-point removable and replaceable closure system for adjustability and easy fastening.
Front loading self-healing zipper loading system.
Internal ballistic suspension system for improved weight distribution and soft armor panel positioning.
5×8” Soft trauma reduction device for added protection included.
24 Month Warranty
- The Armor is an NIJ 0101.06 Certified IIIA with a 5-year Ballistic Warranty.
- These all Aramid Ballistic panels are engineered for high heat exposure and extreme performance in any environment. These are ultrasonically sealed panels. This makes the panels very resilient in a combat environment, and offers superior protection and great trauma reduction due to the all Aramid (494) that is used.
- Supply your personnel that extra added protection with our IIIA soft armor panels for concealable vests and plate carriers. Sizes range from standard 8×10 through 13×17 in plate backer panels and 47 sizes available in concealed, tactical and BALCS cuts.
- The NIJ 0101.06 certified IIIA is a high-performance package. Here is a quick look at the IIIA specifications:
- Threat Level IIIA
- Model 5-0 IIIA
- Areal Density 1.57 lbs./ft2
- V50 Protective Ratings
- 357 SIG 1867 fps
- 44 MAG 1688 fps
- Thinnes .35″
- 5 Year Ballistic Warranty
- Made in the USA of all-American materials
- This product proudly displays the Department of Justice trademark
- This is an all Aramaid (494) panel that is high temperature resistant and perfect for concealed vest and combat armor.
- Armor is Listed on the DOJ CPL and is 0101.06 Certified
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.